Sunday, August 21, 2011

The Beginning

I'm not going to lie, I never wanted to have a blog. But now that I'm trying my hand at making custom content for The Sims 3, I guess it's unavoidable. So now that I'm jumping in feet first, I'll start with the photos of the Sim in my blog title.

His name is Ethan Turinsen. I don't remember his personality traits because I don't play with him anyway. All you need to know is that he's a very sad young guy.

His original shoot was inspired by Alice in Chains "Down In A Hole" because of the imagery, not the angst.



Second shoot, no inspiration:


And a smile:


1 comment:

  1. Oh my God, he is a little angel. And he looks very much like the sims of sims 2. Wow, i love his very expressive eyes and his cute little mouth. Perhaps one day you will play with him or unleash him onto the world (only kidding). I will settle for more pics of him :)

    ReplyDelete