Sunday, September 25, 2011

The Legacy: Part 7

Ashlyn: "I'm feeling a little dirty. Think you could help me with that?"

BOOK COUNT! We're up to 9, plus 4 in Matty's inventory and 2 in Aedin's.
 Seriously, guys, wtf? Put that shit away when you're done with it.

Aedin woke up feeling refreshed and ready to talk about the environment!
 Aedin: "And that's why it's important to use bug shit to fertilize my garden."
Cori: "Why are you naked?"

Wtglitch?
 That's actually Matty. I guess he decided to shave, cut his hair, and put on a nice outfit for hottubbing, leaving me to fix him again in CAS. Asshole.

With the kids away, the adults can play. Matty got this sweet new hot tub setup just for existing.

So they did the first thing they could think of...
...which was to break that baby in!

For like HALF A FUCKING HOUR! C'mon guys, I'm not waiting all day!

My sims know me too well. I swear to you, the moment they stopped sucking on each others tongues, they BOTH spawned a want to fuck each other. And that's why I love these guys.
Money shot? You decide.

The environment is very important to Aedin. It's being polluted, you know. And she's going to stop it, which is why she loves taking the school bus so much. But on those days when she misses the bus, she makes the appropriate sacrifices...
...and takes a limo instead. But it hurts her deep inside to know she's contributing to the collapse of the ecosystems, so that makes it okay.

And besides, at least she's finally become a successful hippy in other ways!
Random time! For the past three days this girl has been following Aedin home from school.
The reason why the only photo I have of her is of her sitting inside a taxi is that every time she arrives at their house, she immediately realizes she has somewhere else to be and leaves. Fucking townies.

Speaking of people not being able to hang out, Matty still can't get ahold of OG Matty. He went to Steve's Restaurant in hopes of having some disgusting food with him, but the only person he met was this old woman who had carried her HUGE-ASS KEYBOARD all the way to Steve's just to make a couple bucks in tips.
She probably kept it in her purse. Or her vag. Anyway.

Matty was alone, depressed, and mildly heartburn'd, so he spilled his sorrows to the bartender.
 Sorrow. You're doing it wrong.

Needless to say, the bartender wasn't impressed.

Later that night...

What the fuck, why is this happening again?!

And that's when it hit me.
 HOLY SHIT GUYS! IT WAS BALGOROTH ALL ALONG!

So now that Ashlyn's finally showing, she and Matty have rolled baby-making wants. Funny thing is, they each want the baby to be a different sex. So we're taking bets on who gets some happiness points on this one.
 Matty: "I think I hear a penis!"

 Matty: "Yep, I definitely feel a penis!"

We'll see how that turns out for him.

It was around this time that I got a notification that Cori's curfew was about to go in effect. And that's when I realized I didn't know where the little shit was.
 Fishing in the wrong spot, I think. All she managed to catch this time was sea sludge. At least it makes for some outstanding fertilizer.

And where are the parents?

PREGNANT DANCE PARTY!

And Matty's high again.
Or maybe he's just derping.

No comments:

Post a Comment